Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hurray for Fall

I love fall weather the best. I get to wear my cute cardigans and warm scarves.
It is perfectly acceptable to put cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger into every kind of food. And I take full advantage of that fact.
Hot chocolate becomes a necessity and the warm fuzzy blankets come out of their box.

Today, I love fall because of General Conference. Listening to both sessions durring the day was fabulous! I am so grateful for modern revelation! I am so grateful to be able to listen to a prophets voice! So far, my favorite is Elder Oaks talk about helping children.
You can watch it live at 10 am and 2 pm MST tomorrow, or catch up anytime.

I also love fall today because I am working on putting together this Autumn Delight Cake (without the crystalized ginger). Oh yummmm! It smells and tastes like fall :)

PS catch up posts may be coming soon, especially for our wonderful San Francisco adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment