Friday, January 18, 2013

New Year

One of my "resolutions" for this year was to do better at keeping a blog and/or find a way of journaling that I will actually stick to. Well... it's been three weeks and here I am writing my first blog post of the year!

Life has been just too crazy since getting back from Christmas Break! {We had a fabulous Christmas Break, and hopefully I'll have time to write about that later...}

On January 7th, I started a super intense, 40 50+ hours a week, unpaid internship that basically sucks all my energy every.single.day. But I love it and I'm learning a ton! {Even if sometimes I don't love it...}

As of January 8th, Brad will be graduating in April instead of December!!! Which means we can start our {post-college} lives in April. We're still waiting to hear back from Microsoft on how they feel about it, but the plan is to move to Redmond this summer so Brad can do his internship there and then hopefully finding a job somewhere right after.

Last Friday, we went to Chili's and then walked around the mall and looked at the cute kitschy stores with way over priced decorations. It was fun to look at things and think about what I would use {or not} to decorate a house someday.

All this week Brad has been doing the sweetest things to keep my spirits up.
He bought me some chocolate {and the 4th Wheel of Time book to go with it}.
He folded laundry, then did some more.
He has been washing dishes all week! 
He's the best. I'm so lucky to be married to him!

Tonight, I took down our Christmas decorations and put up some Valentines themed decorations. And by Valentines, I mean cupcakes. I did find a couple printables that I think I'll use here and here.

I haven't been doing much baking since, like I said, I have no energy by the time I get home. In fact, Brad's been doing most of the cooking these days. He has been making a stir fry that is really yummy and I think I'll it post on here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fun update on the B&B Spendlove Adventures! It's fun to hear about some of your daily happenings, and so sweet to read about how you and Brad make such a great team.
    I scrolled down and saw that I have missed a few posts from the past, so I figured out how to follow your blog (I think ;) I hope so :)
    Love you, Becca! <3

    ReplyDelete